Child split her nails in half after her foot caught between while shutting door. Toe red and swollen. Gave motrin and applied neosporin. Any other medication required?

Monday my four year old shut her foot in the door and split her nail in half. Part of the nail has come off already. Today her toe is red, swollen and hot to the touch. I see a faint red line from her toe up to her ankle . I tried to call her doc but they are closed for Good Friday. I ve given her motrin and doctored the toe with neosporin and wrapped it up. Is there anything else I can do or should she see a doc?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012