If you can not afford to buy the vaccines for your child, why don't you take her to a nearby Govt. health center / Govt. hospital?
Government of India has vaccination
Schedule) for every Indian child free of cost.
Your child will get all the vaccination FOR FREE.
Please visit your local Government hospital immediately. She has already missed some vaccines.
These are the vaccines included in Indian National Immunization Schedule
1. Birth -BCG
, OPV 0 (for institutional deliveries)
2. 6 weeks - DTwP1, OPV1, HepB1, BCG ( if not given at birth)
3. 10 weeks - DTwP2, OPV2, HepB2,
4. 14 weeks - DTwP3, OPV3, HepB3,
5. 9-12 months - Measles
6. 16-24 months - DTwP (booster-1), OPV4, MMR
7. 5-6 years - DTwP (booster 2)
8. 10 years TT
9. 16 years TT