Child refuses to eat, prescribed Rinifol syrup. Will this improve hunger?

my child is 15 months old. Last 2-3 days she doesn t have anything..not even milk. but is very active. after consulting doctor..he said that it can be because of teething or due to lot of heat in the air. Doctor suggested us to give rinifol syrup 2.5 ml thrice a day for a week. Will this improve my baby s hunger. Can you please suggest me some medicine to improve my baby s hunger. She is a fussy eater. Her weight is just around 8.5 kgs. At birth she was 2.7 kgs.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012