Child positive for mantoux test. Not gaining much weight. Taking isoniazid. Will she be normal and diet modifications to improve immunity?

Please help..... My daughter Akshara is 8 months old. Her birth weight was 3.8 kg and she was 7.1 kg at the end of 5th month. For past three months, she is not gaining much weight and now she weighs just 7.4 kg. Doctor suggested for mantoux test and she turned out to be positive (10 x 12 mm). He recommended isoniazid for 6 months. I am much worried, will she become normal. She is a poor eater. Her diet is - ~ 8.00 am - cereal ~10.00 am - formula ~40 ml ~12.00 pm - slice of mango or smashed apple or yoghurt ~1.30 pm -Boiled & mashed rice+dal+vegetables ~4.30 pm - formula ~30ml ~6.30 pm - cereal ~9.00 pm & mid nights - breastfeeding Please suggest some diet modifications to improve her immunity Thanks, Gayathri
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012