Child pees in pants. Diagnosed as immature bladder. Recommendations?

My granddaughter is 5 years old and still goes in her pants. Her mother (my daughter has tried everything from being very patient with her to punish her. Also, she has taken her to a pediatrician and after running some tests on my granddaughter, the doctor told my daughter that she has an immature bladder and she will outgrow it eventually. Do you have any suggestion of can it be done if anything and is the pediatrician answer correctly? Thank you for your help Grandma Rose My e-mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
hi. many children pees in pants and this can be normal till 6 years of age . i want to know if she pee during day time also or only in night during sleep ? many children require toilet-training ..