Child passes semi solid stools since months, no improvement with zinconia, recent test shows mucus. Dietary advice?

hi i have a 3 and a 1/2 year old daughter and she is passing semi solid stools since past 2 months.her ped gave her Mebex, nizonide and enterogermina for 5 days.her stool test showed 3/4 pus cells.this did not work n the doc asked to give her zinconia for 7 days n enuff 10 for five days.she is still passing semi solid motions n her recent stool test shows no pus cells but mucus is present.please guide me as to what should i do now n what diet should i give her
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012