Child on medicines for walking pneumonia, has redness along spine. Is this something to be worried about?

My 12 yr old son was just diagnosed with walking pneumonia ...he had been running a high fever (103+) and coughing for several days. He tested negative for strep and the flu on the first visit, and four days later diagnosed as stated above. He is taking an antibiotic , and his fever is down, but I just noticed he has redness along his spine? (only...nowhere else...round, on vertebrae) Is this something to be concerned about? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012