Child not sleeping enough, low appetite, dark patches on leg, dry skin. Medicine?

Hello Sir, My child is 14 months old and having 11 kg weight and 88 cm height. He is not having enough sleep. On an average every day he sleeps around maximum 12 hours. Whenever he sleeps at day time or night time either for some small noise will be their he will get up or for any kind of human intervention to him like touch he will get up immediately. Another problem is his diet is too less and selected like rice items. He is not interested to take the milk or anything prepared in milk. Due to which his weight is not getting increased. Next problem is he is not having even skin color. Like face color is light and color of leg is too dark with dark patches like strip. His skin is also too dry. And wanted to know how to improve the calcium and iron deficiency of my child. Considering that we are pure vegetarian. Please recommend the appropriate medicine so that i can overcome the problems of my child. Thanks and Regards, Mrs. Rani Somnath Dhonde Email:- YYYY@YYYY YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013