Child not feeding as usual and is very sleepy. Has constipation and cries a lot. Reason?

I have a 6 week old who is acting very strange compared to usual.. Use to have 4-4.5oz every 3 hours and wouldn't go without. Last 3 days he's been not that bothered about feeding, he's been having sometimes 3oz (at a push) 1oz or even half an ounce, he's very sleepy compared to usual (he usually naps for 30 mins in the day here and there) Wednesday he slept from 7am until 5pm!! I had to keep waking him for feeds and he crys a lot, since last night he keeps being sick after his ounce of milk! also he's constipated and only going to the loo once every 2 days and when he does its hardish. He's also very colicky. Do you know what could be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013