Child never took breast feeds, has normal milk along with formulas. What is advisable for better growth and weight gain?

Hi, I have 16 months old daughter. Her birth weight was 2.5kg and she was on Enfamil formula from day one to 3 months. Then we gave her Lactogen. Now for the last two months we are trying Farex 2. Once she was 4 months old, as per docor, we were also giving her Amul Taza normal milk along with formulas. She did not have mother feed at all. Please suggest a good formula for her better growth and weight gain as she is now 9.3KG only. I am really concerned.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012