Child is urinating everywhere. Always hungry and thirsty, getting tired easily, excessive sweating. Should I be concerned?

MY 3YO HAS STARTED PEEING EVERYWHERE IN THE HOUSE HE WILL RATHER DRINK WATER THAN ANY OTHER OFFERED BEVERAGE AND ALTHOUGH HIS WEIGHT IS CONSIDERED NORMAL HE EATS ALOT HE CAN EAT 2 GRILLED CHEESE SANDWHICHES AND 3 GLASSES OF WATER IN ONE SITTING, AND 20MIN LATER SAY HE IS HUNGRY AGAIN, ALL OF THIS WITH HIM ONLY MAKING IT DOWN ONE STREET WHILE TRICK OR TREATING IMMEDIATELY SLOWING DOWN SAYING HE WAS TIRED HAS ME CONCERNED, HE WOULD RATHER BE INSIDE THAN GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY. IT MUST ALSO BE NOTED THAT FROM THE TIME HE WAS A BABY HE HAS SWEATED PROFUSELY, MY OLDEST AND HIM WILL GO OUT SIDE AND MY OLDEST WILL COME BACK FINE AND MY 3YO WILL BE SOAKED IN SWEAT, I ALWAYS CONTRIBUTED HIS CHRONIC THIRST WITH HIS EXCESSIVE SWEATING, SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012