Child is asthmatic, coughing, fever. Taken Omnacortil. Allergy?

Hi, My daughter is 2.8 yrs old and doctors tell she is asthmatic...she has been doing finr since last august when she was first admitted with severe last 1 month she has been coughing in night atlest for 45 mins to 1 hr continously) she was given DILO BM,montenukast etc...recently she had high fever for 4 day i.e 4 days fever is come down....although with montenukast 4 mg her cough stopped but this time even that did not she is been given omnacortil 5 ml for around 10 days...why is this cough this allergic cough? I am worried...and will omnacortil help
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012