Child is always tired. Done blood test. Has innocent heart murmur. Should I be worried?

My son is 11 in the 13 percentile for height and weight. I took him in for a routine check up and his b/p was 132/85. His Dr was concerned. Saw us 2 days later b/p was 125/89. We saw the Cardiologist b/p was 118/89. Normal exg. and has a innocent heart murmur .His b/p at school was 118/80 for 2 weeks straight. Cardiologist isn t concerned and wants to see him in 4 months. His labs looked good, but I do not know what that meant. I see red flags... My son is tired all the time. Falls asleep between 7pm and 8pm. Although his day starts at 6:15am... he is tired on the weekends too. Should I be more aggressive with the his doctors or am I being too worried?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012