Child hit back head, got small lump, painful, ct scan results normal. Should i be worried?

my 5 year old daughter fell from the bed and hit the wall corner on her back head in dec 2011. Now from april 1st 2013 onwards a small lump has been formed, which is painful for her. she doesnt allow me to touch it. she's having headache also. we had taken a ct scan in dec 2011. doctor asked not to worry. please advice me on this. iam really worried for her. from the time she started crawling, she used to fall and hit either her forhead or back of her head at least 7 to 8 times DAILY. after the ct scan, when doctor said not to worry, i was a little relieved. now again tension started.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013