Child having yellowish scabs on the scalp, hair fall on picking the scab. What could it be?

Hi, my 3 year old daughter has yellowish scabs all over the top of her scalp . Its been there for awhile now and when i did some research I concluded it was eczema . Today I was picking at it and her hair came out with it. Of course this really scared me. I don t expect have medical so i thought I d like try and get medicaal asvice first to see if I was can take care of it myself. Any advice would be obliged!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012