Child having yellow patches on fingers, suffering from chicken pox and eczema. Is it an infection, treatment?

My son (21months) currently has chicken pox . All the spots are starting scab over. He also suffers with bad eczema and whilst he s had chicken pox we ve not been able to use hydrocortisone . However he is prone to infections in his eczema and often ends up on antibiotics and various fucidin + steroid combinations. I have noticed a yellow patch on his fingers in the cracks of his eczema. This usually is the start of a new infection. Can I treat with a fucidin cream without hydrocortisone? Ie just fucidin not fucidin H or fucibate?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012