Child having stomach pain, fever. Treated for constipation. Symptoms persisting. Suggestions?

My daughter is 7 years old and she has been getting stomache pains and a fever . It had started 4 days ago and she continues to have a high temperature, but feels really hot around the back and front abdominal area. Her feet does not feel hot and her head is slightly hot. She is in pain and keeps her up at night moaning and squirming almost every 10 seconds. I have taken her to the doctor yesterday and the doctor thought it was constipation and gave her a emma to loosen the stool , which made her feel better right after but after a couple of hours later it was back to same symptoms. What should I do? Any sugesstions?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012