Child having small, red bumps in clusters on the diaper area spreading to other parts, using anti-fungal cream. Is treatment required?

My 22 month old daughter started having small red bumps in clusters in her diaper area two days ago. I thought it was a yeast infection because she has had one before so Ive been using anti fungal during her diaper changes but it has gotten worse and now she has small red bumps on her legs, stomach , back and face. I need to know what this is and if I need to take her to the doctor
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012