Child having red and blotchy cheeks, body warm to touch, stomach pain followed by vomiting and diarrhea. What could be the cause?

I have a 6 yr old little girl. Saturday I noticed her cheeks were very red and blotchy, but there were no raised bumps like a typical rash . She had similar red marks just above her elbows on the back of her arms, but nowhere else on her body. She is warm to touch, but thermometer isn t reading a fever . Today (3 days after I first noticed rash), camp called for me to come get her b/c her stomach hurt. She cried for about 10 min when I picked her up b/c her stomach was aching, but she didn t have to throw-up or use restroom at that time. 7 hrs later she is asleep, barely had eaten dinner, and throws up in her bed, and has diarrea simultaneously. I had thought about slap cheek, but the vomiting is throwing me.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012