Child having recurring sniffles and cough, ECHO showed valve leakage. Is it related?

Helo , i am ashish and my son 16 months old last few months in winter season or cold weather my son has problem GET THE SNIFFLES and coughing,i m doning treatment for this last he is at 6 months and and he is at 1 year i take his xray reports docter watch all report and adivice to continuee his medicine ,a month ago my docter chek my son heart bit he has think to we need take my son s heart report ,last week i take my son for his heart report and the heart specialist(Cardiologists) docter reports docter is ask me, my son has in there heart write side valve lekage but there are no need now any treatment she just ask dont worry and just take another echo reports at after 5 years,i am ask docter if my son has heart lekage problem then he has need any medicine,so again my docter ask no not need any trearment or any medicine just take only 5 years another report,,so plz can u help me realy my son has this is no any serios problem,and what my son s problem SNIFFLES and coughing is related with his heart problem or it just weather related problem, please docters adive me
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012