Child having recurring fever, red spots all over the body, white bump on end of tongue. What could this be?

my 15 month old daughter had a fever yesterday morning of 102 then it dropped to the 99-100 range. We have given her infant Tylenol to help with her fever as per recommendation of her pediatrician . Today her fever has returned to normal but then spiked up to 100 and she had red spots come up all over her body. They went away as her fever returned to normal. She is very fussy and acts like her mouth is bothering her. She has a white bump on the end of her tongue that was not there yesterday.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012