Child having recurrent cold and cough with fever after starting kindergarten, prescribed Budecort inhaler. Is it safe for long term?

my son four and a half year old is having recurrent cold , cough and fever once he started his kindergarten in June. I consulted his pediatrician and my son is now under Montair-4(montelukast-4mg), Mometasone Aqueous nasal spray IP and also asthalin inhaler . For 2 weeks he didnt have any problem once i started giving him montair -4. But from last sunday onwards he is again having running nose and cough. I gave him asthalin puff, but still having cough. Today doctor gave me Budecort 100 inhaler. and asked to take 1 puff each in the morning and night for 2 weeks and to continue with 1 puff in the morning for 2 months. I am worried about my son. Is it safe to use this continuously for months?? Does this have any side effects.? Is it advisable to take Budecort and Montair together??? when should I use asthalin puff??? I need your valuable information. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012