Child having painful, swollen ankle, knee, purple spots on legs. Had fever. What could it be?

Hi I have a 7 years old douther. 3 days ago she came home from school complaining about her painful and swallon ankle the day after she had some purple spots on het leg. And today she came home she wasn t able to walk her knee and feet ( othe leg) was swallon and painful and some more purple and red spots on her both legs. I took her to hospital and they test her blood and urion nothing major come up. By the way she had fever as well.could you please tell me what might be my doughter s problem. Thank you and really appreciate it. Nikki
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013