Child having genu varum. Surgery to correct deformity requires two separate operations or only once?

Hi good morning I m Mr Mohamed Daher, consultant Optometrist from Djibouti ( East Africa. i would like to have informations ( the best age for the surgery, all charges etc...) concerning my son ( 5 years old) who present a genu varum ( genu in x) .after the exams, our surgeon told me that our son need a surgery to correct this deformity . the 2 knees need surgery . is it possible to do this in one time or we will need 2 seperat operations? HOW MUCH IT WILL COST? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012