Child having frequent urination, pain while urinating, fever. Urinalysis test done. Is it serious?

My son who is 4 years old urinates twice to thrice in 5 minutes and has a mild pain while urinating. The temperature here is more than 40 degrees centigrade. We got the urinalysis test done and the results are as follows. Color : yellow Appearance : clear Specific gravity : 1.020 Reaction/ph : acidic Protein : trace Sugar : nil Pus cells : 3-5 HPF RBC : 4-6 HPF Epithelial cells : 2-3 HPF Casts : nil Crystals : nil Is this a serious problem or is it due to summer heat
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012