Child having fever, vomiting, stomach pain and swollen lymph nodes. Not responding to zofran. Further treatment?

My son is 6 years old now and for about the past 6 months he has Been running a high fever 103.7 and vomiting for at least 24 to 48 Hours. Sometimes he complains His stomach hurts. His pediatrician Keeps telling me it s sinuses, stomach bug, something he ate, swollen lymph nodes, Just two weeks ago when I took him he put him on zofran 3times a Day for several days. He seemed certain this medicine would work. And it did stop the vomiting, but now tonight he s back vomiting and Fever again. Not sure what to do .... Any advise is grateful!!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012