Child having fever, tongue pain, difficulty in eating and drinking, suspicion of tonsillitis as well as mouth ulcer. Which medicine is advisable?

My Daughter 3 years old is running fever for last 3 days, and is complaining about pain in tongue , have consulted 2 doctors and both of them have diffrent views, the first doctor said that she is having Mouth ulcer , While the second one is saying its tonsills and the treatment is no diffrent, an antibiotic , with multivitamins and antipirates. The problem is she cannot eat or drink anything, kindly suggest
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012