Child having fever, stomach pain. Prescribed Crocin, junior lanzol, antibiotic for infected tonsil. Fever persist

my son is 5yr old and he is down with fever since three nights on and off...every 6 hours the temperature is rising to 102 degrees Fahrenheit . he was also complaining of stomach pain...we took him to the pediatrician and after checking he prescribed Crocin DS / Meftal P to keep the temperature down every 6 hrs...and Junior Lanzol for the acidity..he told us that his left tonsil is infected and the infection tickled down to the stomach and is causing the stomach pain..Betadine / Salt water gargling morning and evening...and an antibiotic 3.5ml morning and still wondering if the acidity is causing the stomach pain as he is eating food normally while his temperature is down and is able to bear the pain...after the doctors visit the observation is he is shivering while the temperature is hitting 102 degree FHT..please advice if the medication is OK...or I need to visit the Doc again...Thanks, shraddha
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013