Child having fever, cough, clumpy eye, shaky hand, feet colour changing purple. What it could be?

My one year old son started running fever last night,it has stayed in the 101-102 range. His eyes have been staying clumped up too so we ve been having to wipe them frequently. Since this morning and through out the day he has been shaking and his hands and feet turn a purple color! Also has a little coughing and congestion that has just started today. Wondering what it could be! It s Sunday and can t get to the dr till tomorrow, I d hate to take Him to the we if I don t have to.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012