Child having fever. Fever not reducing with antibiotics, babygesic. How to reduce fever?

Hi, My kid got fever . and we have tried babygesic 1.5 ml for every six hours. His weight is 10kg. And age is 1year 2 months old. It was not reducing, so went to a doctor. He has given SECEF 100mg/5ml, to give morning and evening 2.5ml with babygesic 1.5ml every 5 hours. We have started giving antibiotics from yesterday night. But still fever is there and it is 102 degrees. Please suggest a way to reduce the fever.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013