Child having dry patches of skin, flaky scalp, has formula milk. Is it due to formula?

My 15 month daughter has been on a toddler milk for a few weeks - just 200 ml at night before bed. She has not had formula before - only breast milk until she was one and then cows milk. She wasn t eating much at night so i thought i would top her up with the heavier formula. However, she has developed dry patches of skin and a flaky scalp and i wondered if this could be a result of the formula? Thank you for your time
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012