Child having cough. Diagnosed as start of a chest infection. On antibiotics. Sleeping a lot. Is it normal?

Hi im from australia. my 11month old son started a cough 4 days ago and 2 nights ago i decided to take.him to the hospital because he was getting worse and quite weezy. they said it was the start of a chest infection and gave me 7 days worth of anti biotics and sent me home.. at that stage he was still drinking/eating normal and was still very active. last night he started going off.his.bottles and had a really bad coughing fit that went.for about 20 minutes without hardly any break. He was ok and.has.had quite a few since but today he has slept most of the day and.only 1 bottle. im worried and.dont know if this is normal or even is just a chest infection. very weezy :(
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012