Child having continuous cough and cold. Which of the two, Azithral or cepodam is better?

Dear Dr, My daughterwho is 1.8 years old is having cold and cough since last friday. Our doctor suggested Azhitral200 , Asthalin and Relent. I also would like to know if Azhitral 200 is better or cepodam 100 is better??She also had mild fever 100.6 and now temp is normal. But Cold and cough is still there. This is repeatative cold and cough in last 1 month. Is this normal. Her appetite is poor in the last 2 days and she is hesitant to eat. I am worried.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012