Child having burnt finger with boil that burst, blister not dried with silverex

Hi, my 1 yr old son had burnt his little finger when i was giving steam for his cold and we visited the pediatrecian when i observed the boil . It is burst on the same day from then onwards i was applying silverex ointment which doctor suggested to apply only while sleeping because he may keep his hand in his mouth. Its been 2 days and it doesnt seem to become dry.. will it get cured by itself with just silverex. Please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
I HOPEYOUR DOCTOR MUST PRECRIBED BOTH ORAL AND LOCAL APPLICATIONS. IF NOT THEN CONSULT A PEDIATRIC FOR SUITABLE ORAL ANTIBIOTIC AND COTHERAPY FOR YOUR CHILD. WISH YOUR CHILD FOR A QUICK RECOVERY.