Child having breathing problems after breast feed. What is causing this and remedy?

This is to a pediatrician , Hi Doctor, My new born baby (10 days old) has a breathing problem only at night time for an hour after having breast feed. Sometimes she vomits after feeding and problem starts. She has been admistrated with Meropenem, Phenytoin sodium and phenobarbital as she has small conventional on the 2nd day of her birth. Now our pediatric advised to stop Meropenem & Phenytoin sodium and asked as to continue with phenobarbital 15mg half a dose in morning and evening per day and to be continued till 3 months. Please advise us what to do for the breathing problem and what the remedy is.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012