Child having bouts of fever, cough and cold. Is it a relapse of the viral infection from the past? Can I give same medication?

Hi Doc, My son, 2y5m is going through bouts of fever . He had a viral infection about ten days ago, and it seems to be a relapse. However, this time, his cough is severe, and he has a cold, a runny nose , and a recurrent fever. We ve given him P125, Maxtra (for his cold), Ambrodil S for his cough (all after checking with a Pediatrician here in Hyderabad. Should we continue with the same, or give him something else? Kindly advise asap.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013