Child having allergic rash with minimal itching. Rash present even after medication. How to remove it?

My granddaughter is 7 years old and has an allergic looking rash on both arms, cheeks and a little on her thighs. The itching is minimal, but partially due to the Benadryl I ve been giving her. She has a couple bug bites (look like misquito to me) on her upper thigh that she said she got last Friday or so. The rash started Sunday morning. I m giving her Benadryl oral and topical but it s still there. I will also say for about 2 weeks prior she has been carrying a mild fever , no energy. Also, She her mother and me & my husband just made a big move from NC to OH and she is now living with her mother only (which she has had me in her house since birth) and is missing her cousins a lot - maybe a little depressed.....
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012