Child having adenoids, difficulty in sleeping. Steam with some eucalyptus oil can be given? Continuation of nasonex ?

hello doc, my son is 3-1/2 years old and has got adenoids and feeling very difficult to sleep. we are going to try homeopathy for him since it is safe and reliable method of treatment, but we also know it is slow acting. to manage his problem till then, can we continue nasonex and is there any other medicine that would help him till we meet the doctor during this weekend? can i try giving him steam with some eucalyptus oil to soothen his airways? please reply.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012