Child having ADHD, getting worse. Can angry fits cause nose bleeding? Nose to be bandaged?

I have a 9 yr old son with ADHD , his anger has been getting worse lately and yesterday he had the worst fit of anger ever!!! He was kicking the walls screaming hysterically, his face was bright red, he then got a nose bleed . Can a nose bleed be caused by anger fits and burst blood vessels? or did he need to have banged his nose? He has before head butted things etc so i m not sure and worried in case he has hurt himself. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013