Child have loose motion. Prescribed visylaz syrup. What to do?

My Baby is 6 months old and has been doing loose motions for the past 1 week. She does motion 5 to 6 times in 24 hours. Doctor advised to take Visylaz syrup twice a day, 2.5 ml. She takes formula in the morning from Mon - Fri from 7.00 am till 7.00 pm and is on breast feed from 7.00 pm till 7.00 am. Saturday and Sunday she is on breast feed.She additionally takes cerelac twice a day one spoon. Her routine test is normal. Please help what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013