Child have fever. Had vaccination. Doesn't sleep properly after vaccination. What to do?

I am Father of a Baba and he is about 2.5 months. TodaY he got his 3rd vaccination as scheduled.
He sleept after vaccination and when he awokup he started crying but it was normal to me , he got fever and motion on today after vacci: and he is not sleep again around last 10 to 12 hrs. Some times tries to sleep certainly some one comes and he distrubed and the major pblm powerloss or power shortage in pakistan , this pbl has no time when the power will be available or unavailable that causes my son unrest ... Sujjest me to calm down him to rest . Thanking you
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013