Child have a lump on head. Had a fall. Had diarrhea, flu after a week of fall. Is this serious?

hi my five year old daughter fell from a one foot jumping spring and hit her head on the left back side...there was a big lump at the back which went away the next day but i think a smaller one it has been one month and eversince my daughter sleeps with her eyes half open...and her cheek muscles also hurt sometimes she complains...when she fell she had a very rough cough and flu and one week after she fell she also had daihairria upset stomach....i guess the cheek muscles hurt due to weekness maybe...but i just want to know if it is ok that her eyes are half open when she sleeps she seems to be tired while she is sleeping...hoever when she is awake she is active...she plays around...i wonder if there is anything for me to worry...
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Thanks for contacting healthcaremagic.
The history of fall did not produce any problem .tHE HALF OPENING of eyes during sleep is the normal pattern of Sleeping cycle. So you need not worry about this.