Child has white stingy bowel movement, diaper rash, cold and fever. Reason?

my daughter is 6 months and she been having white stingy bowel movements almost 8 times a dayand a bad diper rash at first I thought it was the food I have been giving her or the dipers and whips I was using that give her this rash, now Im not so sure any more..... she have a slight cold a fever up to 100 but I gave her some medicine and the fever went away.... I am very concern for her she got a appointment tomorrow but I cant wait until tomorrow what should I do... or what can it be...
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013