Child has weakness, vomiting, paleness on face and lips, keeps whining and moaning, diagnosed with stomach infection. Meaning?

hi my grandson took sick friday night, hes very weak, throwing up, lost his color in his face and lips , i put him on a blanket and hes just rolls around whineing and he has his eyes close and can t get any response from him, he won t open his eyes, but he just whine and goans. we carried him to the doctor and they says he has an infection in his stomach . what do that mean
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012