Child has vomiting, nausea and dry heaves. Had green, frothy bowel movement. Suggestions?

My 4 year old had vomit on Feb 9th and continued to be sick with nausea and dry heaves for seven days and continued with diet of chicken broth,Gatorade,toast but only sips. I did talk to the nurse over the phone and instructed me to continue with bland diet and let take it,s course since she did not have any fever. She finally had a bowel movement on day 6 and it was green like grass and liquid frothy like and smelled of well like she had a virus. Well, as of today she still get nausea after eating most foods, could this be H pylori bacteria or gerd or does the stomach virus just take a long time to get out of my child s system?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Usually a stomach virus is associated with loose motions and vomiting.So in her case as there were no loose motion and infact she past after 6days ,one needs to rule out other causes too like liver infection because you mentioned she has nausea .Most of the viruses get better in a week time .If she continues to suffer from the symptoms get her evaluated again by her docter and mayebe few lab investigation might rule out infection.
take Care