Child has vomiting, loose motion. Prescribed Emeset, ORS and Econorn. Right medication?

Hi, My son is 2 years and 8 months old. He ate some pomegranate and Chinese noodles outside. Late night he started vomiting and threw everything he ate. I the morning he pooped twice and his motion was loose. This morning I took him to doctor and he has prescribed him Emeset syrup, Oral rehydration solution , Econorn sachet. Is this the right medication? Doctor said my son is having stomach infection. I want to knoew is this the right medication for the stomach problem?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012