Child has swelling on clavicle joint, painful. Taken antibiotics. Osteomyelitis suspected. Identify disease

Dear Doctor, I am a 13 year old female. 4 months ago (April 2012) I noticed swelling on my Right S Clavicle Joint . I consulted an Ortho who recommended a series of Blood Tests, including TB and RA Factor, Ex-ray. All tests negative. By 2nd week of May, the pain on the swelling increased and I underwent another series of Blood Test, Xray , CT Scan and MRI under a different hospital. Nothing definite came out. Then a trephine Biopsy was under using Needle insertion into the bone. The test ruled out all known deceases. Between all these, the pain reduced. No medication was taken. two weeks later, shoulder pain started at night and the swelling increased. I consulted an Oncologist who recommended an open biopsy. The Biopsy along with a series of blood tests were done. No known deceases could be diagnosed. I was administered Antibiotic (Amphicilian), Combiflam, Bidanzen forte and the pain disappeared and my shoulder movement is back to normal. The swelling has also come down marginally. As of now although the doctors have ruled out know deceases, they could not find anything definite, although they suspect Ostemyelitis. Request your help to identify my decease. If you wish I can mail you complete reports. Thanking you Ruby YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012