Child has stomach pain, sore throat, pain under belly button, white vomiting, low appetite. Help?

My son is complaining of stomach pain since yesterday after school. He had a sore throat begining on mon he is on amoxill. He says the pain is a little under his belly button. We gave him some gas meds but that did not work. He does not have a fever but has vomited 4 times already. Nothing but white stuff came out. He doesnt want to eat cause after taking a few bites he fells full. I was wondering if you could please help me out with what it could be or how i can help him. The pain doesnt get worse when he moves. He does have a slight cough though. My email address is YYYY@YYYY . Thank you Tania
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012