Child has sore neck, headache, fever, chills, sinus congestion, drainage. Need for concern?

I have a son, almost 14 who came home from school last Friday with a sore neck and headache . He did run a fever until Monday. The temperature was around 100 during the day and went up to 101 and maybe a little higher the first night. Each day he got better. All the while he has been eating and drinking well. He hasnt had a fever since Monday, but he is still getting chilled. He also now has some sinus congestion and drainage. I am wondering if I should be concerned about the chills? A boy on his hockey team had mono this winter and someone said he could get that and not have many symptoms.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013