Child has solid stool, blood in stool, painful. Taking Lactulose. Advice?

Hello Dr. Samuel, My Son is 18 months old and recently he is facing issue with his stool . Actually we have moved to different place 5 months back and since last 1 month he is having this issue. We have visited local pediatrics here and have also given the medication to my child as per their prescription. But it seems that my child is not cure 100%. Since last 2 weeks he is having solid stool twice a week and he cries lot while doing it. Also we have noticed little blood in his stool once in this week. We have given following medicines to him as per pediatrics advise: LACTULOSE BIOGAIA PROBIOTIC DROP Can you please advise us to resolve this problem?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012